Our company was born with a powerful vision: to improve business efficiency without sacrificing human connection to make quality housing more accessible. With that vision in mind, we built Elise — our revolutionary conversational AI that can answer any and every question in real time, automate business processes, and allow seamless collaboration between teams.
At EliseAI, our skilled team of engineers, sales and operations talent is building the future of conversational AI. EliseAI is well-funded by VCs, strategic real estate investors, and customers and was started by technical co-founders from MIT and the University of Cambridge.
About the role
EliseAI is growing quickly and you’ll play a big part in building our new customer base and help our customers fundamentally change their businesses. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will help identify, engage and close new business from enterprise customers. Here at EliseAI, we are growing rapidly and are looking for highly motivated individuals with experience in hunting new business to quickly grow our market share in the multifamily industry. In that mindset, we are offering competitive base along with uncapped commissions for our sales team!
Core Objective: Sell new business as we expand to serve several millions of apartments.
- Work directly with prospective customers' C-Suite, VP, and Director level executives to drive EliseAI adoption
- Own your pipeline – prospecting (cold-calling), initial outreach, product demonstrations, negotiations, closing the sale, and upsell
- Manage closed accounts through their contractual terms and work with your partner SDRs and Customer Success Managers to continually push for further sales expansion within their portfolio
- Provide and gain feedback from customers to guide product requirements and market positioning of EliseAI
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals
- Actively participate in industry events to increase market presence of EliseAI throughout the country
We’re looking for someone who
- Loves working in an environment that requires quick thinking and creativity
- Is ambitious
- Is constantly experimenting in the sales process to make the process better
- Is excited to join a small team and doesn’t get discouraged by challenging problems
- Loves exceeding quota and making uncapped commission to drive the business forward
- Has multiple years of sales experience in the Multifamily industry
- 4+ years sales experience; experience negotiating high-value contracts with enterprise customers
- Demonstrated experience in consistently hitting and exceeding sales quotas
- Experience managing the sales process in a CRM
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
Growth and impact. It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Our brand new Midtown south office with an open floor plan, fully stocked kitchen, and company paid lunch
- Fun company social events through our Elise and the City program
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
We'll cover relocation packages from outside of the Greater NYC metro area - we'll make the move exciting, not painful.
Job Compensation Range:
The salary range for base for this role is $90,000 - $140,000 . EliseAI offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, a comprehensive benefits & perks package, and bonus depending on the role. Exact compensation is determined based on a number of factors including experience, skill level, location and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process.
In addition to the salary range listed, this role is eligible for commission based compensation.
EliseAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at HR@eliseai.com