MeetElise is on a mission to revolutionize the housing industry, with the ultimate goal of making good housing more accessible.
Access to affordable housing isn’t just a problem - it’s a global crisis. An estimated seven million affordable and available rental homes are needed in just the US alone, and no amount of government spending or policy have proven to be effective solutions.
MeetElise uses machine learning to address the underlying cause preventing significant advancements in affordable housing: operational costs. By automating the leasing and management of apartment homes, we’re creating a new, low cost operating model that allows for the development of new housing at scale.
Our first product is an AI leasing agent named Elise that converts 65% more prospective renters to residents than a human leasing agent. She answers questions and schedules tours 24/7 and is so human-like that renters say they’re “here to meet Elise” when they show up for a tour.
MeetElise is well-funded by VCs, strategic real estate investors, and customers and was started by technical cofounders from MIT and the University of Cambridge.
Our small, courageous team is building the future we want to live in. A future where housing is affordable, powered by technology, and accessible to all.
About the role
You will be responsible for content strategy across MeetElise working closely with product marketing and sales teams to create innovative, creative, and compelling content that is outside the box and highlights the sophistication of MeetElise products and solutions. You will be the definitive, trusted source for how we talk about our company and products across all customer touchpoints.
- Synthesize complex product features into clear and compelling value props and product narratives.
- Create clear, engaging and effective content across channels such as sales materials, marketing campaigns, press releases, and product surfaces.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels
- Pitch new and innovative content ideas, own development, launch and testing to prove efficacy.
- Map out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives determining which methods work for the brand and why
- Look at market data and content holistically and develop the standards and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, repurposing, and reimagining into other assets.
- Build and manage a content calendar and editorial library
- Best-in-class copywriter. You must be proficient in translating complex topics into easy-to-understand compelling text that any audience would be interested in consuming.
- Understand cultural trends and how to harness societal momentum in copy to benefit our company and product positioning.
- Ability to put yourself in your various audiences' shoes and intuitively understand what they need to know and how they want to consume it.
- Experience creating content (written and video) for web/blog, sales, campaigns, and social media.
- Experience creating content for technology companies and/or real estate companies or other related topics
- Experience working cross-functionally with product marketing teams, brand, and/or creative agencies. Comfort working in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to analyze and present content performance and adjust plans to optimize impact
- Skilled at both long-form and real-time (immediate) content creation, distribution strategies, and tactics.
- Self starter who is action-orientated with the ability to influence others
- Entrepreneurial; gritty, ‘roll-up-your sleeves’ attitude
- Direct, clear and proactive communicator
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects with ease
- Collaborative team player
- Ego free
Growth and impact.
You’ll be learning and shipping constantly.
You’ll be significantly changing how the housing industry works today with the ultimate goal of creating more housing opportunities.
It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you. Collectively, we’ll be figuring out the path to serving millions of apartments.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at MeetElise, we also want to make sure that you’re set up for success and financially compensated for your contributions.
- Top of market salary and stock options
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Flexible working hours - we look at output, not hours.
We'll cover relocation packages from outside of the Greater NYC metro area - we'll make the move exciting, not painful.