MeetElise is on a mission to revolutionize the housing industry, with the ultimate goal of making good housing more accessible.
Access to affordable housing isn’t just a problem - it’s a global crisis. An estimated seven million affordable and available rental homes are needed in just the US alone, and no amount of government spending or policy have proven to be effective solutions.
MeetElise uses machine learning to address the underlying cause preventing significant advancements in affordable housing: operational costs. By automating the leasing and management of apartment homes, we’re creating a new, low cost operating model that allows for the development of new housing at scale.
Our first product is an AI leasing agent named Elise that converts 65% more prospective renters to residents than a human leasing agent. She answers questions and schedules tours 24/7 and is so human-like that renters say they’re “here to meet Elise” when they show up for a tour.
MeetElise is well-funded by VCs, strategic real estate investors, and customers and was started by technical cofounders from MIT and the University of Cambridge.
Our small, courageous team is building the future we want to live in. A future where housing is affordable, powered by technology, and accessible to all.
About the role
As our first dedicated Executive Assistant, you’ll work closely with our CEO and management team to support them in an administrative and professional capacity. You have experience communicating with executives, vendors, team members and investors and a strong ability to prioritize a variety of business communications and situations.
Our ideal fit
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Thrives in a fast-paced, hardworking environment
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to be on a flexible schedule
- High standards of professionalism and discretion
We are looking for someone who is hard-working, autonomous, and has a track record of ability to execute. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage all types of daily correspondence to ensure professional, accurate, and timely responses and appropriate prioritization
- Draft and manage correspondence and communications on behalf of the executives, as appropriate
- Attend key meetings in order to track and help drive completion of key deliverables, and follow up on outstanding items
- Help to plan All Hands meetings and other company events
- Perform extensive calendar management and travel planning for internal and external meetings
- Manage business expenses, personal events, and appointments for executives
- Manage logistics and travel arrangements for conferences and trade shows
- Implement new productivity tools and technology to improve company communication and efficiency
Growth and impact.
It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you. Collectively, we’ll be figuring out the path to serving millions of apartments.
While you’ll be personally growing, you’ll also have an enormous impact on MeetElise and the housing industry. As one of our founding team members, you’ll have a seat at the table as we’re determining company strategy and creating a best-in-class service.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at MeetElise, we also want to make sure that you’re set up for success and financially compensated for your contributions.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Flexible working hours - we look at output, not hours.
We'll cover relocation packages from outside of the Greater NYC metro area - we'll make the move exciting, not painful.