MeetElise is on a mission to revolutionize the housing industry, with the ultimate goal of making good housing more accessible.
Access to affordable housing isn’t just a problem - it’s a global crisis. An estimated seven million affordable and available rental homes are needed in just the US alone, and no amount of government spending or policy have proven to be effective solutions.
MeetElise uses machine learning to address the underlying cause preventing significant advancements in affordable housing: operational costs. By automating the leasing and management of apartment homes, we’re creating a new, low cost operating model that allows for the development of new housing at scale.
Our first product is an AI leasing agent named Elise that converts 65% more prospective renters to residents than a human leasing agent. Elise answers questions and schedules tours 24/7 and is so human-like that renters say they’re “here to meet Elise” when they show up for a tour.
MeetElise is well-funded by VCs, strategic real estate investors, and customers and was started by technical cofounders from MIT and the University of Cambridge.
Our small, courageous team is building the future we want to live in. A future where housing is affordable, powered by technology, and accessible to all.
About the role
As a Senior Recruiter, you will help define how MeetElise recruits for technical talent as we evolve as an organization. You will be responsible for defining and executing the talent acquisition strategy for a variety of prioritized technical roles. As part of the Talent Acquisitions team, you will partner closely with MeetElise Engineering and Product leaders to identify and attract the best talent to the organization.
- Manage diverse open and passive requirements across the Engineering and Product organizations.
- You will use a combination of recruiting techniques to build and engage networks, assess and hire best in class technical talent
- Define, design, and implement leadership recruiting programs and drive sourcing strategy recommendations for a variety of senior technical roles..
- Be a thought partner with leaders to establish plans, define strategies, and deliver solutions that redefine the way we recruit for Senior Talent.
- Act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process; establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through resulting in a best in class candidate and client experience.
- Partner closely with hiring managers throughout the recruitment cycle from identification, interview process through offer.
- Collaborate with engineering recruiting teams to share competitive intelligence, prospective candidate leads and placement of senior technical talent.
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in-house and/or agency
- Proven and recent track record of hiring top-tier Technologist
- Comfortable identifying, engaging, and closing passive candidates
- You thrive at building collaborative relationships across a dynamic Technology and Product organization
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and can influence at all levels
- Results oriented with superior research and sourcing skills.
- Familiar with ATS (Greenhouse of Lever preferred)
Growth and impact.
You’ll be learning and shipping constantly.
You’ll be significantly changing how the housing industry works today with the ultimate goal of creating more housing opportunities.
It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you. Collectively, we’ll be figuring out the path to serving millions of apartments.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at MeetElise, we also want to make sure that you’re set up for success and financially compensated for your contributions.
- Top of market salary and stock options
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Flexible working hours - we look at output, not hours.
We'll cover relocation packages from outside of the Greater NYC metro area - we'll make the move exciting, not painful.