MeetElise is on a mission to revolutionize the housing industry, with the ultimate goal of making good housing more accessible.
We use machine learning and natural language processing to create a realistic conversational experience for renters.
Our AI leasing agent named Elise converts 65% more prospective renters to residents than a human leasing agent. She answers questions and schedules tours 24/7 and is so human-like that renters say they’re “here to meet Elise” when they show up for a tour.
Our customers already include some of the largest apartment management companies in the U.S.
MeetElise is a residential housing tech startup and is well-funded by VCs, strategic real estate investors and customers. We have just closed a Series A round, with $9M in total funding for the company.
Technical founders from MIT and the University of Cambridge.
About the role
The Product Manager will lead MeetElise’s product, tying our technology roadmap to strategic business goals as we continue to focus on innovative technology to make the residential real estate industry scalable to help solve the housing crisis.
She/he will guide the success of MeetElise’s products and work cross-functionally to understand the needs of our industry and build the product vision and strategy. The Product Manager must clearly articulate the business value to the engineering and product team so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release. She/he will take ownership over the roadmap and must prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the product.
- Collaborate with the sales and client success teams to create a clear product strategy that is mission and market-driven
- Clearly communicate our product goals to keep everyone focused on the work that matters the most
- Develop and maintain our product roadmap and adjust when needed
- Build user stories, product requirements documents, and wireframes to ensure the whole team is moving together in the same direction
- Collect ideas from others and develop a framework to help understand whether they will help us achieve short term and long term goals
- A proven track record of strong product management knowledge and execution
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to balance key decisions by taking into account our vision, goals, and initiatives as well as our design and engineering resources and customer feedback.
- Interest in MeetElise’s users, product and industry, along with a commitment to understanding and evangelizing the 'what' and 'why' of the business and product priorities to all departments
- Entrepreneurial; gritty, ‘roll-up-your sleeves’ attitude
- Action-orientated with the ability to influence others
- Self-starter mentality, yet a team player with a collaborative approach
- Ego free
- Direct and clear communicator
Growth and impact.
You’ll be learning and shipping constantly.
While you’ll be personally growing, you’ll also have an enormous impact on MeetElise and the housing industry.
It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you. Collectively, we’ll be figuring out the path to serving millions of apartments.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at MeetElise, we also want to make sure that you’re set up for success and financially compensated for your contributions.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Flexible working hours - we look at output, not hours.
We'll cover $5,000 of relocation from outside of the Greater NYC metro area - we'll make the move exciting, not painful.