MeetElise is on a mission to revolutionize the housing industry, with the ultimate goal of making good housing more accessible.
Access to affordable housing isn’t just a problem - it’s a global crisis. An estimated seven million affordable and available rental homes are needed in just the US alone, and no amount of government spending or policy have proven to be effective solutions.
MeetElise uses machine learning to address the underlying cause preventing significant advancements in affordable housing: operational costs. By automating the leasing and management of apartment homes, we’re creating a new, low cost operating model that allows for the development of new housing at scale.
Our first product is an AI leasing agent named Elise that converts 65% more prospective renters to residents than a human leasing agent. She answers questions and schedules tours 24/7 and is so human-like that renters say they’re “here to meet Elise” when they show up for a tour.
MeetElise is well-funded by VCs, strategic real estate investors, and customers and was started by technical cofounders from MIT and the University of Cambridge.
Our small, courageous team is building the future we want to live in. A future where housing is affordable, powered by technology, and accessible to all.
About the role
MeetElise is growing quickly and you’ll be engineering a customer success process that will support growth to our first million apartments and beyond and help our customers fundamentally change their businesses. CSM’s are focused on supporting clients and ensuring they see success both at the property and corporate level. CSM’s are the primary point of contact for their accounts, providing ongoing management and support.
CSM’s will work closely with Account Executives to manage and expand their accounts; this partnership will effectively replace the Expansion Rep role.
Here are your core objectives:
Onboard and serve over a million apartments.
- Make every onboarding and account interaction an exceptional experience for our clients.
- Determine how to prioritize competing account requests.
- Provide ongoing quality assurance for each client.
- Work with sales and other internal stakeholders or reach out to clients to correct these issues including technical fixes and training calls.
- Uncover and deliver sales opportunities with your AE counterpart for expansion and upsell opportunities
Gather and distill insights from our customers about how to make our products better.
- Build strong relationships with our clients.
- Discover the greatest pains that our clients and end users have and problem-solve for long-term solutions.
- Get regular feedback from our clients so we’re constantly getting better and building the right things.
- Training, webinars, distribution of marketing collateral, and white papers. Increased client engagement, reinforcing value of ME.
We’re looking for someone who
- Is excited about providing customers with an exceptional experience and solving the housing industry’s pain points with AI.
- Loves improving processes and knows how to prioritize.
- Is hungry to learn.
- Is constantly experimenting to make things better.
- Is excited to join a small team and pitch in anywhere, and doesn’t get discouraged by challenging problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- 2+ years in account management or customer success
- Bachelor's degree
Nice to haves include
- Experience in multifamily real estate.
- Experience in B2B startups.
Growth and impact.
It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you. Collectively, we’ll be figuring out the path to serving millions of apartments.
While you’ll be personally growing, you’ll also have an enormous impact on MeetElise and the housing industry. As one of our founding team members, you’ll have a seat at the table as we’re determining company strategy and creating the best customer experience.