About the role
MeetElise is growing quickly and you’ll be engineering an implementation and client success process that will support growth to our first million apartments and beyond and help our customers fundamentally change their businesses.
Here are your core objectives:
Onboard and serve over a million apartments.
- Make every onboarding and account interaction an exceptional experience for our clients.
- Determine how to prioritize competing account requests.
- Suggest and implement process improvements to significantly reduce the time MeetElise spends onboarding and supporting each client account.
- Provide ongoing quality assurance for each client.
Gather and distill insights from our customers about how to make our products better.
- Build strong relationships with our clients.
- Discover the greatest pains that our clients and end users have and problem-solve for long-term solutions.
- Get regular feedback from our clients so we’re constantly getting better and building the right things.
We’re looking for someone who
- Is excited about providing customers with an exceptional experience and solving the housing industry’s pain points with AI.
- Loves improving processes and knows how to prioritize.
- Is hungry to learn.
- Is constantly experimenting to make things better.
- Is excited to join a small team and pitch in anywhere, and doesn’t get discouraged by challenging problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- 2+ years in account management or customer success
- Bachelor's degree
Nice to haves include
- Experience in multifamily real estate.
- Experience in B2B startups.
Growth and impact.
It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you. Collectively, we’ll be figuring out the path to serving millions of apartments.
While you’ll be personally growing, you’ll also have an enormous impact on MeetElise and the housing industry. As one of our founding team members, you’ll have a seat at the table as we’re determining company strategy and creating the best customer experience.