WHO WE ARE:
Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing platform. We help businesses engage with their customers on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram. Manychat is a Meta Official Business Partner, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
With 140+ teammates across three global offices — Barcelona, Yerevan, and Austin — Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale. No matter the use case — generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond — Manychat helps businesses improve their ROI and grow faster.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a Community Manager to assist in developing Manychat community strategy and programs to improve user experience, increase community engagement, and drive significant impact through various community initiatives and experiments.
With the support of our Head of Community and Education, you will expand our community moderation programs and improve product ideation sentiment and feedback loops to inspire engagement and adoption of Manychat.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage and moderate the primary Manychat community spaces (Facebook and Gainsight).
- Refine and execute our engagement strategy and create regular content to engage the community with Manychat and each other.
- Be a connector for people in the community. Build authentic and meaningful relationships with and between the Manychat Community.
- Develop a playbook and roadmap for Manychat virtual community events.
- Speaker management and event facilitation.
- Represent the community's voice internally: develop escalation processes for any issues, find resolutions with the relevant internal stakeholders, and collaborate cross-functionally with Product and Support teams to present findings and community feedback.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 2+ years of experience engaging and moderating SaaS online communities.
- 2+ years of experience organizing and facilitating events.
- Knowledge and experience of nurturing users and power users in online communities.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Proficiency in oral & written English (Spanish is a plus).
- Strong at planning, organizing, and prioritizing projects.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical/problem-solving skills, and ability to use data to make decisions.
- Experience with Gainsight Digital Hub (fka InSided) and Facebook Groups is a plus.
- Deep passion for community building.
- A people person. Readiness to engage with community.
- Positive and flexible approach with committed 'can-do' attitude.
- Remain current on the latest trends/issues impacting and affecting community users.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort
- Hybrid work format that allows you to choose between home and office. Or fully remote work from the following locations: EU, UK, US (East Coast).
- Professional development budget for relevant conference tickets, training programs, or courses.
- Flexible benefits plan to choose the perks that fit your needs.
- Health insurance reimbursement.
Manychat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
This commitment is also reflected through our candidate experience. If you have individual needs that may require an accommodation during the interview process, please indicate this in your application. We will do our best to provide assistance throughout your interview process to ensure you’re set up for success.