WHO WE ARE
Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing platform. We help businesses engage with their customers on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram.
Manychat is a Meta Official Business Partner, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
With 120+ teammates across three global offices — Barcelona, Yerevan, and New York — Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale.
No matter the use case — generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond — Manychat helps businesses grow faster.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a PHP Developer who is enthusiastic about technical contribution to the project. Our cross-functional teams cover a wide range of tasks, allowing the engineers to work on various components of Manychat.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 2+ years experience working in a cross-functional team as a PHP developer (we use PHP 8).
- Ability to use relational databases (we use PostgreSQL).
- Experience in writing testable code and test cases.
- Ability and desire to work in a product team.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with loaded projects and queue systems.
- Skills working with infrastructure.
- Experience working with third-party API.
- Knowledge of different NoSQL solutions and analytical systems.
- Replication, partioning, sharding, PL/pgSQL, and other attributes of profound work with databases.
WHAT WE OFFER
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort
- Relocation support through airplane tickets, accommodations for up to three weeks, and a relocation bonus.
- Professional development budget for relevant conference tickets, training programs, or courses.
- Flexible benefits plan to choose the perks that fit your needs.
- Health insurance including dentistry and medical check ups.
- Hybrid work format to choose between home and office.
Approximate annual salary, depends on the candidates levels: 55 000 - 65 000 EUR gross.
Manychat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
This commitment is also reflected through our candidate experience. If you have individual needs that may require an accommodation during the interview process, please indicate this in your application. We will do our best to provide assistance throughout your interview process to ensure you’re set up for success.