WHO WE ARE:
Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing platform. We help businesses engage with their customers on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram. Manychat is a Meta Official Business Partner, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
With 140+ teammates across three global offices — Barcelona, Yerevan, and Austin — Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale. No matter the use case — generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond — Manychat helps businesses improve their ROI and grow faster.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
As we expand our Education function, we are looking for an owner for our external Knowledge Base to empower Manychat users to self-serve, cut support costs, and drive product adoption and retention at scale.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for revamping and maintaining the knowledge base content, supporting the technical aspects of the knowledge base software (Freshdesk & Zendesk), and leading the localization efforts and other exciting initiatives to drive even more value for our users and the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge base that covers all aspects of our product, including how-to and troubleshooting guides, FAQs, best practices, and more. Create user-friendly documentation that caters to users with different levels of technical expertise.
- Work closely and set up processes with cross-functional stakeholders and SMEs, including Product Management and Customer Support, to ensure the knowledge base reflects the latest product updates and enhancements.
- Lead the localization project to translate and adapt the knowledge base content for global audiences.
- Utilise analytics tools to track the Knowledge Base performance and user satisfaction. Use data-driven insights to enhance user experience.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Proven experience in technical writing, content creation, or knowledge management, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into easy-to-understand language for diverse audiences.
- Knowledge of the technology, including Freshdesk, Zendesk, Google Analytics, and HTML/CSS. Experience working with Manychat is a strong plus.
- SEO experience.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal. Spanish or Portuguese knowledge is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort
- Hybrid work format that allows you to choose between home and office. Or fully remote work from the following locations: EU, UK, US (East Coast).
- Professional development budget for relevant conference tickets, training programs, or courses.
- Flexible benefits plan to choose the perks that fit your needs.
- Health insurance reimbursement.
Manychat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
This commitment is also reflected through our candidate experience. If you have individual needs that may require an accommodation during the interview process, please indicate this in your application. We will do our best to provide assistance throughout your interview process to ensure you’re set up for success.