WHO WE ARE
Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing platform. We help businesses engage with their customers on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram.
Manychat is a Meta Official Business Partner, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
With 120+ teammates across three global offices — New York, Barcelona, and Yerevan — Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale.
No matter the use case — generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond — Manychat helps businesses improve their ROI and grow faster.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
ManyChat is expanding its marketing team and with the team’s growth, we’re looking for a a Chief of Staff to be our Chief Marketing Officer’s right hand as we build out the team. In this role you will partner closely with the CMO and our Marketing team to help develop structure, strong operational efficiency, and spearhead special projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Partner with our CMO to ensure the success of marketing initiatives, from development through execution
- Manage multiple projects based on the needs of the Marketing organization
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure alignment on goals, plans, and deliverables
- Conduct ad hoc strategic/competitive analysis to help inform strategy
- Draft communications and content for the CMO’s internal and external meetings, and disseminate amongst appropriate audiences
- Improve current processes and optimize organizational procedures for efficiency and productivity
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 5+ years of experience in related roles; program management, or operations at a SaaS company
- Experience in working in fast-paced, startup environments
- Outstanding verbal and written presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
WHAT WE OFFER
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort
- Annual professional development reimbursement.
- Generous time-off policy to balance your work and life.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents (via PLANS).
- Hybrid work format to choose between home and WeWork.
Manychat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
This commitment is also reflected through our candidate experience. If you have individual needs that may require an accommodation during the interview process, please indicate this in your application. We will do our best to provide assistance throughout your interview process to ensure you’re set up for success.