Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Lightspeed’s Go to Market Support Team is looking for a self-motivated, process-driven and organized Payments Application Coordinator to drive the Lightspeed Payments journey post sales.
Reporting to the Team Lead of our Payments Coordination team, you will be responsible for coordinating post sales payments activity, including hardware ordering, shipping, seeing the payment application through from received, to approved, while working alongside our Underwriting team for any additional information needed. Our main goal is to get our customers approved, and set up with Lightspeed Payments, while keeping time to transaction top priority!
This person should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, with a multitude of actions on the go at once. This individual may be asked to have customer-facing interactions, although most of the work is by cross departmental collaboration.
If you’re an organized, ambitious, independent and tech-savvy person who is looking for a dynamic experience within a fast-paced, growing organization - then this is the position for you!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Enter data related to incoming applications and submit supporting documentation for the underwriting team
- Monitor existing applications through lifecycle to ensure successful boarding of new merchants
- Action updates to existing accounts related to addresses, banking information and ownership changes
- Coordinate with external partners and third party providers, including partner banks, merchant processors and vendors
- Liaise between internal teams in order to collect information and align processes
- Coordinate ordering, shipments and returns of Lightspeed Payments hardware
- Update payments credentials and pairing of terminals
- Responsible for multiple queues across Slack, GMail, our Underwriting Portal, and Salesforce
- Other responsibilities and projects as defined by management
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Social Sciences, or related field experience in an administrative or customer service role
- Stellar discipline in time management, multitasking and organization skills
- Someone not afraid to ask questions and dig deeper for information, resourcefulness is highly appreciated
- Strong attention to detail
- Recognized knack for problem-solving, with a demonstrated ability to anticipate change and proactively adjust priorities
- Comfortable in technical environments
- Polished communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Good to very good spoken and written German;
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Zendesk
- Experience in the payments or SAAS industry
- Spreadsheet ability definitely an asset (Excel, Google Sheets
- A passion for technology and technology platforms
Who you are
- Ability to thrive under pressure in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and autonomous
- Excellent judgment and an ability to resolve conflict quickly and efficiently
- High attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
What’s in it for you?
In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive package of compensation which involves a competitive base salary, plus commissions and a long term equity incentive (we are all owners!).
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Health and wellness benefit
- Mental health online platform and counseling & coaching services
- Language classes & LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.