Are you passionate about people and technology? Are you not afraid to take initiative and kickstart your potential Sales career? Then you might want to continue reading!
We are looking for ambitious people who cannot wait to contribute and impact Lightspeed’s success! In return, we’ll promise to treat you like a true Lightspeeder. You will learn alongside fellow Lightspeeders who are trusted consultants for entrepreneurs in E-commerce, Hospitality and Retail.
Our team is made of great (and crazy, serious, passionate, creative, different) minds who embrace the changing nature of technology. We offer multiple internships for individuals who are seeking a challenging opportunity in a rapidly growing company and fast-paced environment.
- Account Management Internship: You are passionate about building strong relationships with our customers and will provide them with recommendations on how to build and implement the right tactics to move their business forward and ensure repeating business. You know, their success is our success.
- Partnerships Internship: You will be a key asset in the team and support our partner development team in getting new strategic partnerships onboard and connecting with existing partners.
- Sales Development Internship: You will be involved in prospecting and identifying new business to help expand the sales pipelines. Your hunger for data will generate valuable insights for the team.
- Sales Operations Internship: You will collaborate with suppliers for hardware purchasing and returns for e-commerce products. You will also put your collaboration and problem-solving skills to the test by solving financial issues and providing support to the Sales teams.
- Strategic Accounts Internship: You will take your communication and negotiation skills to the next level by reviewing and reaching out to our enterprise prospects and also help with the flow between the different Midmarket departments.
We do have to ask you to bring the following to the team:
- BSc/MSc student in Business, Marketing or other relevant studies;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, you are not afraid of conversation;
- High interest in e-commerce, retail, hospitality and business.
Please know these internships are only offered to students following an education at a Dutch or Belgian educational institution who are looking for an internship of at least 20 weeks.
If at the end of your internship, you are a true Lightspeed addict and cannot say goodbye just yet? Let us know if Lightspeed aligns with your future career ambitions as we are continuously growing!
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.