Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our NuOrder team in North America.
Our clients need someone who is dedicated, full of enthusiasm and truly enjoys working with people. NuORDER by Lightspeed is looking for a dynamic and diligent individual to provide world-class service to our SMB customers.
The ideal candidate has a full understanding of the SaaS contracting space in the SMB/mid-market segment. They will resolve a wide range of issues while strengthening partnerships with existing clients. They are responsible for minimizing financial attrition, locking in favorable terms with our customers, identifying growth and providing insights to the business that improve future outcomes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive Account Growth Outcomes:
- Expand our revenue in existing accounts through up-sell opportunities
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and referenceability
- Ownership and accountability - and quota for - renewals and expansion (upsell)
- Excel in Retaining Customers:
- Maintain a high retention rate and ensure on-time renewals
- Lock customer contracts in for multi-year terms
- Leverage customer data and behavior to assess the health of each renewal
- Identify customer risk and opportunities; develop comprehensive strategies to combat and/or limit risk
- Address escalated customer issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Utilize ChurnZero to understand customer health, risks and opportunities
- Build Strong Executive Relationships:
- Manage, foster and grow relationships at the executive level
- Understand customers’ landscape and business priorities, and articulate that back to NuORDER
- Know the value customers are looking for NuORDER to deliver on, and how we are progressing towards those goals
- Working Cross-functionally:
- Collaborate across functions - Onboarding, Support, Sales, Product - to deliver seamless experiences for clients and drive business outcomes
What you need to bring:
- Experience in Account Management or Customer Success experience in SaaS
- Experience in wholesale, retail or e-commerce
- Demonstrated track record of account management and renewals success, preferably working with customers in the SMB space
- Demonstrated success in developing expansion opportunities within an existing set of customers
- Strong communication skills, ability to articulate and sell a vision internally and externally
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.