Impact our growth as our new intern in our Partnerships team, where you will be supporting our partner development team in getting new strategic partnerships onboard and connecting with existing partners. We are looking for a student that loves to connect with people and has a strategic mindset. You are a commercial goal-getter that wants to learn all about the high developing software industry within Hospitality, eCommerce and retail. This internship will kickstart your potential sales / partnerships career.
While guiding our partnership applications through our partnership opportunities, you will assist them in their needs and you will connect them with our Partner Growth managers. You will monitor the content of our integrations to make sure it aligns with our vision.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Your soon to be finished bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administrations, or any related fields;
- full professional fluency in English and Dutch;
- Passion for people and technology.
- (Phone) Communication skills
- Hospitality eCommerce / Retail affinity
- Great time management & organizational skills;
What is in it for you?
You'll be part of a rapidly growing, market-competitive company where communicating with potential partners to boost the business was never such fun. We stand strong with our mission to make businesses grow. At the end of your internship you will have acquired the following knowledge and skills:
- Quoting and dealing with new and existing partners
- Direct contact person for your own portfolio of service partners
- Qualifying potentials new strategic partnerships
- Product knowledge;
- Industry knowledge;
- B2B communication and sales;
- Working with data;
- Working with a CRM;
- Working in an international environment;
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- An international environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Work with highly skilled people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
- The ability to do the internship fully remote and still get all the guidance and support from our amazing team
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!