Job Title: Data & Insights Lead
Location: 1 Lyric Square, Hammersmith or Poynt North, Wollaton Road, Nottingham
Liberis is transforming business finance. We use the latest technology to make it simple and flexible for small businesses to secure funding. Since our inception we have helped more than 15,000 small businesses access over $750 million in funding. We believe that small businesses are the economic lifeblood of local communities, yet they continue to be underserved by traditional banks and financial services organisations. We are committed to supporting them by:
- Offering simple, fair finance to small businesses to help them thrive
- Providing easy access to flexible funding through our innovative technology platform
- Empowering our partners with finance solutions to increase the lifetime value of their small business customers.
We are in a very exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, with teams based in London, Nottingham, USA and Scandinavia.
We are now looking for a Data and Insight Lead to help us solve our biggest problems with data.
We want to build a data team, right at the heart of the business, that can enable all our teams to independently make data-driven decisions and products. The team will selectively deploy our central analytical firepower to solve the biggest commercial and operational challenges we are facing. Your responsibilities, as a core member of this team, you will:
- You will work across all business functions, analyzing data and presenting solutions to some of our most pressing commercial business questions.
- Help build our reporting and data visualization capabilities across the business.
- Drive a data-driven culture by providing advice, training, and tools to your colleagues.
- Have the opportunity to manage exceptional Data Analysts and help their career progression and development as we grow the team.
We think you’ll need:
- Prior experience as a Data Analyst, ideally within a finance, consulting or startup environment
- Solid SQL skills and knowledge of R / Python. Experience working with Salesforce datasets is a plus.
- Experience with one or more BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Looker).
- The ability to present data visualizations to stakeholders and answer business questions.
- The ability to work autonomously.
What can we offer you?
We are committed to creating an open, supportive and flexible work environment that provides our employees access to industry-leading opportunity. We are proud to have been recognised by Great Place To Work as one of the UK’s Best (Medium) Workplaces, as well as the 3rd Best (Medium) Workplace For Women and a centre of Excellence For Wellbeing. We are a values-driven and culturally diverse community and we welcome applications from all candidates irrespective of gender, race, age, sexual-orientation or background.
We are passionate about empowering our people to make a real difference for our customers and for their own careers. We run a variety of initiatives to support our employees’ development from lunch and learn sessions to peer mentoring and formal training courses.
- Company wellbeing programme – running club, nutritionist sessions, free fruit and healthy snacks, mental health framework
- Health insurance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Flu jabs
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Performance related bonus
- Financial wellbeing initiatives
- Salary sacrifice schemes for Cycle to Work and Technology purchases
- Season Ticket Loan
- Charitable giving
- Generous holiday entitlement including an extra 3 days holiday to cover the Christmas period
- Flexible working
- Team away days
- Regular company socials