- Create and manage Features, User Stories, and Task level Items. As well as maintain those items within the epics backlog (and internal departments’ backlogs).
- Running isolated team efforts. The TechOps department creates teams utilizing members from internal teams (DevOps, DBAs, Cloud Engineers, etc). A Project Manager will be encouraged to organize these teams around an effort, and keep the team(s) up on work items and deadlines.
- Coordinate dependencies with other project managers. This will include ingesting work items from external teams and routing them to the appropriate internal teams. This will also include pushing on external teams to get TechOps work items prioritized appropriately, as well as removing blockers for the department.
- Making sure internal teams are ingesting department priorities into their sprints. This will include holding teams accountable and making sure that their sprint efforts are aligning with the TechOps Priorities and Epics Board. This will result in attending all internal department sprint grooming sessions and retros. As well as assisting in getting the proper work prioritized for internal teams.
- Capture, analyze, and document product requirements with the ability to turn them into user stories.
- Prioritizing backlogged items.
- Contribute to roadmap and product release planning.
- Ability to drive teams to meet goals and deadlines
- Assess and define scope for projects/work items
- Detail oriented and organized
- Shown ability to effectively prioritize and be responsible for the needs of multiple teams.
- Interact with a diverse group of teams
- Facilitate coordination among different departments and internal teams
- Knowledge of SCRUM and AGILE processes
- Ability to communicate technical or detailed information optimally to nontechnical audiences
- A passion/curiosity to explore and keep up with the fast paced landscape of cloud technologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively but also autonomously when needed
- Creative problem solver
- Have a strong ownership of projects
- Passionate about improving how we do work as a department.
Our office is located in downtown Seattle, in the heart of Pioneer Square. We cultivate a comfortable work environment, with plenty of onsite amenities (gym, locker room, lunch area, snacks, TVs, casual attire, ping pong, etc.). Come join a diverse and growing workforce of over 150 smart, driven people.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.