- Meet monthly Contact Center performance goals for conversion, quality, customer satisfaction, and efficiency.
- Lead all aspects of the daily activities of Contact Center agents. Conduct and review quality control inspections to monitor the team’s performance through side-by-side observations and/or live listening and provide timely feedback to consultants.
- Coordinate, monitor, and track deliverables.
- Makes hiring decisions.
- Responsible for full agent life-cycle.
- Responsible for addressing any problems that require mentoring or corrective action, following Customer Care’s performance improvement plan process.
- Serve as a contact person in the absence of the Contact Center Manager.
- Conduct formal agent performance reviews, including annual goal setting/performance development plan, mid-year performance review, and final year-end performance review.
- Help with agent scheduling and Work Force Management. Utilize specified reporting and software to make and implement real-time decisions, in order to meet staffing goals.
- Analyze daily reports and determine action steps needed to improve agent performance.
- Ensure agents’ understanding of and compliance with all legal and departmental policies.
- Collaborate with Quality and Training department to establish ongoing process management including: participating in bi-weekly quality calibrations, providing interaction details to management, and assisting with new hire/ongoing training programs.
- Help to maintain a high level of employee engagement through various channels including: Contact Center Committees, Rewards and Recognition.
- Assist agents with career development.
- Assist with call volume by taking Inbound/Outbound calls as needed.
- Outbound: Ensure all lender campaigns are operational and provide feedback to management as the need arises. Work with operations management for appropriate agent campaign skill management.
- High School Diploma required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 1 year Supervisory/Management experience required
- 3 years Customer Service and/or Sales experience required
- Experience in mortgage industry strongly preferred
- Prior experience in outbound telemarketing preferred
- Any similar combination of the above education and experience
- Demonstrated understanding of LendingTree and Contact Center processes and procedures
- Ability to delegate tasks as needed.
- Ability to learn and use various software applications
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of the team; mentor and assist with developing career path of agents.
- Solid understanding of all training material and systems.
- Background in Mortgage/Real Estate/Credit industry a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and company specific applications (CRM-Salesforce, Call Center Software-Five9.)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Ability to use technology to support a sales and service process
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish clear directions and interpret and apply required policies and procedures
- Ability to deliver performance management and accountability conversations, up to and including separation of employment
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.