As Product Owner of our Trading Platforms team, you will collaborate with business, engineers, and data scientists to iterate and support the tools that help distribute our product to thousands of insurance agent customers in the most profitable way possible. Our team supports client integrations for our business development team and works closely with business to troubleshoot issues and increase efficiency in our selling process. We are also pioneers in implementing a machine learning practice within our broader organization. Our team is passionate about solving the right problems to drive measurable business impact. We’re looking for a product owner to join the conversation and help bring ideas to fruition.
- Use market and competitive analysis, goals of the business, and technology capabilities to define and develop product road map and requirements
- Identify, analyze and prioritize new features by working with business units and the development teams to understand customer needs and define solution options
- Maintain the product backlog with input from customers, architects, engineers, and data scientists
- Conduct backlog grooming meetings with engineering and data science teams so that backlog items are understood and ready to be worked
- Coordinate dependencies with other product owners and project managers
- Monitor the progress of product development, as well as plan for product release
- Review, accept and provide feedback on delivered work to maintain a high-quality product and showcase team work to the business
- Participate in team retrospectives to support high-performance teams
- Contribute to our growing Product Owner practice to share lessons learned, best practices and foster a community among peers
- 4+ years of product management, product development or project management experience preferred
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria as a product owner in an Agile/SCRUM software development environment
- Ability to collaborate across functional teams and influence stakeholders in a matrixed environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Leverage data to make intelligent, meaningful business decisions
- Effective at explaining the results and team output to technical and non-technical audiences
- Deep experience with data visualization tools, such as Power BI
- Advanced skills in writing and debugging complex SQL queries in SSMS and/or Snowflake
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, is a dynamic insurance lead generation agency based in Seattle. We have been ranked by the INC 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the nation. We have also been listed by the Puget Sound Business Journal as a top company in Seattle.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.