We are looking to hire experienced & licensed Property & Casualty Insurance sales professionals. You should be passionate about selling & presenting the highest value product to your consumer as well as continuous self-improvement. Our organization is focused on high touch, high support, value based selling & product matching.
- Execute all duties and assignments as directed by management
- Answering inbound calls to quote and sell auto and home insurance
- Providing customers with a professional, high value experience
- Become a knowledge expert with each of our carrier insurance products
- Develop and maintain specific personal lines insurance knowledge of all states and carrier products to effectively counsel insurance customers
- Heavy focus on policy retention and lifetime value
- Being a part of the solution
- Base hourly salary plus uncapped commission structure
- Full Benefits – medical/dental/vision/401K as well as paid holidays and paid time off
- Constant supply of inbound calls with high intent consumers shopping for new auto and home insurance
- Servicing is done by our carrier partners to allow you to focus exclusively on new business
- Access to multiple carriers and products to fit most customer needs
- Active Property and Casualty license required (multiple states a plus)
- Proven success selling P&C Insurance with deep knowledge of auto and home products
- Proficient computer skills with proven ability to learn & retain new systems & processes
- Ability to handle and manage a high volume of sales opportunities
- Passionate about sales, customers, and success
- Expert ability to cross-sell in call & after bind
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written business communication skills
- Ability to quickly assimilate and retain information and the ability to handle changing priorities in a call center environment Value & Product based selling foundation
- Excellent multi-tasking skillset
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company(TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.