LendingTree is looking for a data-driven Sr. Manager, SEM who is comfortable under pressure and is flexible to an ever-changing environment. We value performance focused individuals with a knack for educating others. The ideal candidate has strong paid search knowledge and campaign management experience. He or she has experience setting direction for an SEM portfolio and are able to actualize that strategy through their own work and by leading others.
- Lead, develop, execute and monitor strategy to drive paid search performance.
- Full funnel search marketing: strategy, ads, bids, landing pages & reporting.
- Ongoing account optimization, including structure & targeting improvements, keyword expansion, negative keywords, and improvement of bid management processes.
- Be knowledgeable of account performance, what is driving it, and propose a course of action to resolve issues.
- Strategize, execute, and report on testing within your accounts based on a clear and measurable testing hypothesis.
- Identify inefficient or repetitive tasks and work with the team to strategize how automation could help.
- Work closely with design, product marketing, and product teams to streamline and optimize the consumer experience and conversion funnels.
- Conduct competitive analysis, prepare reports on findings, and share the results with others.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure appropriate support, and to keep abreast of product releases and new available features.
- Manage junior members of the team and work with them to drive performance in their accounts and across our portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience executing and optimizing direct response campaigns through keyword footprint, bidding, experience testing, and targeting.
- Experience with running A/B split tests, calculating significance, tracking results, summarizing findings, and iterating into new ideas.
- Experience running paid search campaigns on Google and Bing
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Use data to make intelligent, actionable business decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- SQL skills a plus.
- Experience working with developers.
- SA360 expert.
- Experience working with a complex data warehouse.
- Previous experience with managing direct reports a strong plus.
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.