Senior UI Designer, HK
We are hiring our next Senior UI Designer to support our team. Could this be you?
Let us tell you more….
LANDOR & FITCH Hong Kong is looking for a talented Senior UI Designer to join our multi-skilled and multicultural studio. The ideal candidate will be as excited as we are about how design will help shape the future, and will be an integral member of our branding team, helping us create outstanding, strategically driven creative work for our clients.
So, what are we looking for?
For LANDOR & FITCH Hong Kong, a Senior UI Designer is:
- Champion user-centred design (UCD) principles and processes, ensuring outcomes meet both business and user goals.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of all aspects of the UCD approach, with the ability to apply them flexibly across a variety of project types
- Ideation and sketching and ability to articulate concepts and ideas
- Strong experience with UI Heuristics and design systems, create complex interactive prototypes at various levels of fidelity .
- Ensure user testing is conducted at appropriate intervals so that customers validate key design judgements.
- Act as UI expert in all matters relating to retail, ecommerce, usability and accessibility.
- Uncover market best practices in User interface design and latest technology trend.
- Ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time.
- Provide UI mentorship to more junior team members.
What skills are necessary?
- 6+ years experience in digital agency or in-house product teams.
- Detail-oriented with strong knowledge of interaction and visual design as well as familiarity with information architecture; experience designing for all kinds of devices and screens
- Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, New Media, HCI, or other relevant degree.
- Experience with a variety of design tools such as, Figma, Framer, Protopie, Adobe CC suite. Experience with HTML/CSS/JS, Processing/P5, Arduino is a plus
- Experience and expertise in developing and deploying design systems at scale,
- Excellent understanding of (and experience creating interfaces complying to) accessibility standards, specifically AODA/WCAG
- Systems thinking: Able to tackle complex, interconnected challenges and use design to both communicate that complexity and prototype interventions that provide clarity and simplicity.
- Passion for design: Able to distinguish between ‘good’ and ‘great’ and are able to not only identify best practices, but push boundaries and explore new territory.
- Communication: Strong verbal and visual presentation skills, as well as an articulate point of view about design. An ability to understand the value of design within a business context.
And what about LANDOR & FITCH?
Our ambition is to deliver extraordinary brand transformation for our clients, by design.
With Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability, FITCH’s experience design and retail consultancy, and ManvsMachine’s leading edge motion design, we are the largest specialist brand and design group in the world. We are a team of over 1100+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 19 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand experiences.
The LANDOR & FITCH Group is part of WPP, a creative transformation company.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
If you think this is you, express your interest and apply. To learn more about Landor and why you need to join us, click here… www.landor.com