Who You Are and What You'll Do:
In this role, you are the strategic loyalty advisor to Kobie Marketing’s clients and leaders internally and will lead and deliver leading-edge loyalty consulting, strategy, and program design that maximize consumers’ emotional connection over their entire customer lifecycle and deliver enterprise value for our clients. You will work collaboratively and with a results-focus with Kobie’s client services, business development, analytics, marketing services, technology and operations teams. Our ideal candidate is someone who is highly self-motivated, comfortable with ambiguity and a fast pace, a storyteller, and a skilled problem-solver.
Your Day to Day:
- Lead and deliver: Working alongside cross-functional internal Kobie teams, drive our strategic client roadmap through actionable recommendations and loyalty strategy that aligns to the client’s business objectives and customers’ needs
- Solution & Analyze: Synthesize research and data analysis into insights and recommendations to senior-level clients; Create briefs and playbooks that guide execution of CX, marcom, and technology and data delivery; Build hypothesis-based learning agendas that inform test-and-learn activities
- Tell data stories: Derive fact-based, defensible points of view that you can communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership: Monitor and apply relevant market research, industry trends and best practices while also creating case studies from your client work
- Manage execution: Manage scope and deliverables for multiple projects and/or multiple clients while delivering on time and on budget
Competencies, Skills + Experience to be Successful in This Role:
- Results: Aligns time, budget, and stakeholders to efficiently get the right things done; Takes personal responsibility for quality outcomes that align with organization priorities through planning and communication
- Grit: Comfortable working alone on tough assignments; Balances autonomy with awareness of when to ask for help; Acknowledges failures and recalibrates quickly to continue forward during challenges
- Influence: Strong presence and gravitas, a storyteller of data-driven strategy with the ability to clearly present and influence with ideas and concepts; Shares information with a “we” over “me” mentality with consistency, specificity, and clarity
- Curiosity: Proactively seeks out ways to advance self and broaden skillsets and is an active listener who can provide and receive timely, direct, unbiased, and actionable performance feedback to/from others
- Savvy: Analyzes situations and applies critical thinking to develop and implement solutions to overcome problems and constraints within an organization with a high degree of ambiguity and fast pace; Comfort in the grey and white space and can cut through the clutter
- Inclusion: Invites diverse perspectives from others and shares ownership and visibility; Identifies and eliminates silos to tackle problems and move the work forward
- B2C Digital Marketer: Solid grasp of loyalty and/or marketing best practices and trends (earn and redemption of rewards, liability management, CRM, digital marketing, and CX). Expertise in digital marketing, personalization and omni-channel communication planning and lifecycle campaign activation.
Education and Details:
- Bachelor's degree and prior loyalty marketing experience required
- 10+ years of consumer (B2C) marketing or consulting experience
- Ideal candidate will have category knowledge in one or more verticals: retail, consumer products, financial services, or travel and hospitality
We are diverse and proud of it. We don’t just accept differences – we embrace, share, and celebrate them!
Employment at Kobie is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications, directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate against any teammate or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis under the law.
We are fiercely committed to fostering a workplace where teammates draw upon their own diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives so that they feel welcomed to bring their authentic self to work every day. While our leadership team fully and completely supports our policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity, all teammates share the responsibility to ensure we incorporate the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusion throughout Kobie.