The Executive Assistant to the CEO will help with all aspects of Interstellar Lab’s administrative and office-related operations, reporting directly to the CEO. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for external contact; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Maintain the CEO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, phone calls, and travel
- Manage various, sometimes confidential administrative documents, including hiring documentation
- Plan and oversee occasional events
- Taking calls from customers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Filing W-2s, taxes and other legal forms
- Invoicing and basic accounting support in collaboration with external accounting firm
- A./B.S. degree
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects
- High judgment, endless energy, and creativity
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Basic skills in accounting
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 years’ experience as Assistant or similar role
- background in Accounting and/or Law
Los Angeles (United States) or/and Paris (France).