The IT Fulfillment Supervisor will assist in providing leadership and direction in the iHerb Fulfillment Center. This position also contributes to the overall success of iHerb by performing duties which are in line with the strategic and tactical direction established for the B2C fulfillment center.
- Provided support to the end-user with the Warehouse Management System (WMS) and back office software solutions
- Plans, schedules, supervises and coordinates activities to meet operational requirements and maintain high levels of inventory accuracy
- Holds warehouse team members accountable for achieving daily and weekly operational plans
- Monitors and manages all aspects of warehouse team member performance to include administering progressive discipline in accordance with company policies
- Provides clear direction to the warehouse team members to ensure daily key performance indicators (KPIs) are achieved
- Monitors and maintains a safe and sanitary work environment in compliance with OSHA, cGMP regulations and the high standards of iHerb
- Assists in ensuring optimal staffing levels are maintained across the operation to achieve the most efficient productivity
- Continually strives to identify and introduce process improvement within all areas of the fulfillment center
- Orders departmental supplies as needed
- Issues written and oral instructions
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of team members
- Maintains harmony among team members and resolves grievances
- Contains and/or reduces cost and drives productivity within the department
- Manages workflow to meet planned department productivity standards
- Trains new or newly assigned team members in the proper methods and standard operating procedures of a job function
- Completes special projects as determined
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with basic network troubleshooting, and server environment troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience with data center technologies
- Experiencing working in a fast paced warehouse 24/7 environment
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral, reading and understanding
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Experience with enterprise desktop deployments and management, including application package development and enterprise system refreshes
- Highly ambitious and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-growing company
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) preferred.
Generally, requires five (5) to seven (7) years in a warehouse or production environment and/or four (4) years in warehouse management position.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
iHerb is a leading global e-commerce retailer with an emphasis on providing an exceptional selection of nutritional and wellness products for the past 25 years. With over 30,000 products shipped to over 180 countries, we provide the best overall value for natural products through an innovative and efficient supply chain process.
Our teams have a strong sense of commitment and pride in their work, which has allowed us to grow, even during the recent pandemic. At iHerb, our purpose is to empower people to enhance their health, happiness, and well-being — that starts with valuing our team members by providing a positive work environment with competitive benefits. Our five shared values unite our team members across the globe and provide a stable foundation. These values speak to who we are, the culture we’re building, and how every single team member contributes to our larger company vision.
iHerb's Shared Values
Focus on the Customer · Empower Our People · Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly · Embrace Diversity & Inclusion · Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well and plan for the financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. Below is a snapshot of the benefits we offer our team members. For a more comprehensive listing, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com.
- Medical Care: Starting in 2021, iHerb covers 100% of the associated cost for medical benefits
- Dental and Vision benefits
- Safe Harbor 401(k) + company match (100% of the first 6% of the employee’s contribution)
- Company-paid Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (for qualifying expenses)
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Education Reimbursement Programs
- Professional Development and Job Training
- Wellness Programs with opportunity to earn up to $300 per year
We strive for innovation, targeted at delivering a customer-centric experience while transforming the online shopping experience. We change direction and define ourselves in the idea that individually we are incredible but united our growth is infinite and paramount to our success. iHerb strives to be the global industry leader!
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.