You will support a fast-paced Human Resources team. Prepare to be busy because you’ll be performing a wide range of crucial and time-sensitive tasks, ranging from basic facilities duties, running reports to answering team members’ questions to running our orientation.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources and general administrative responsibilities. He/She will work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations. To succeed in this role, you should be familiar with using HR software and tools. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to the attainment of specific goals and results of the HR department and the organization.
- Answer team member HR requests and questions or redirecting correspondence to the appropriate contact on the team
- Assist with new employee onboarding hiring processes, including new hire paperwork, review I-9s, and process E-Verify within timelines
- Liaise with managers, other departments, and/or functions (payroll, benefits, IT, etc.) as needed for onboarding/exiting
- Responsible for leading and updating New Hire Orientation
- Organize & maintain personnel records with confidentiality
- Keep an inventory of supply stock and communicate with the procurement team
- Act as the on-call person for vendors
- Maintain relationship with property management company as the on-site point of contact
- Manage and update job changes through Workday
- Manage exit paperwork and conduct exit interviews for terminating employees
- Receive mail and contact recipients of arrival
- Ship/receive items (equipment, returns) to new hires, other offices, vendors
- Update CCTV slides
- Send out internal communications when necessary
- Assist employees with RDP/VPN/login through troubleshooting
- Create and print (replacement) badges for employees, vendors, etc.
- Support HR coordinating with SMEs to coordinate health fairs, flu shots, training, etc.
- Manage and maintain various facility management tasks as needed
- Responsible for planning all events for the Technology division
- Be a culture champion of the iHerb guiding principles
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience as a HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint etc)
- Familiarity with social media
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with Google Business Suite (e.g., Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms. etc.) preferred
- Experience with HRIS systems
Experience Requirements: Generally requires a minimum of 2 to 4 years in HR administration or a related field.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree Required. An emphasis in Human Resources/Business Management preferred.
iHerb is a leading global e-commerce retailer with an emphasis on providing an exceptional selection of nutritional and wellness products for the past 25 years. With over 30,000 products shipped to over 180 countries, we provide the best overall value for natural products through an innovative and efficient supply chain process.
Our teams have a strong sense of commitment and pride in their work, which has allowed us to grow, even during the recent pandemic. At iHerb, our purpose is to empower people to enhance their health, happiness, and well-being — that starts with valuing our team members by providing a positive work environment with competitive benefits. Our five shared values unite our team members across the globe and provide a stable foundation. These values speak to who we are, the culture we’re building, and how every single team member contributes to our larger company vision.
iHerb's Shared Values
Focus on the Customer · Empower Our People · Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly · Embrace Diversity & Inclusion · Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well and plan for the financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. Below is a snapshot of the benefits we offer our team members. For a more comprehensive listing, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com.
- Medical Care: Starting in 2021, iHerb covers 100% of the associated cost for medical benefits
- Dental and Vision benefits
- Safe Harbor 401(k) + company match (100% of the first 6% of the employee’s contribution)
- Company-paid Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (for qualifying expenses)
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Education Reimbursement Programs
- Professional Development and Job Training
- Wellness Programs with opportunity to earn up to $300 per year
We strive for innovation, targeted at delivering a customer-centric experience while transforming the online shopping experience. We change direction and define ourselves in the idea that individually we are incredible but united our growth is infinite and paramount to our success. iHerb strives to be the global industry leader!
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.