The Content Operations Specialist will help manage day-to-day operations of content updates, marketing campaigns and weekly promotions. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in content management systems and comfortable with new technologies and optimizing process.
Job Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Assist in set up of marketing promotions and rewards campaigns for all regions and platforms
- Work with other teams to manage promotion schedule and ensure all teams are aligned
- Update and modify site content in all languages
- Improve internal efficiency by proactively developing new processes for optimized workflow
- Become an expert in functionality and features of internal tools and backend logic
- Ensure all the projects are done properly before the deadline
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Project Management
- Content/ Marketing operation experience 1-3 years
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data entry skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team Player
- Basic knowledge of HTML a plus
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop a plus
- ESP (Email Service Platform) Experience 1-3 years a plus
Experience Requirements: Generally requires a minimum of one (1) to three (3) years’ related experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
iHerb is a leading global e-commerce retailer with an emphasis on providing an exceptional selection of nutritional and wellness products for the past 25 years. With over 30,000 products shipped to over 180 countries, we provide the best overall value for natural products through an innovative and efficient supply chain process.
Our teams have a strong sense of commitment and pride in their work, which has allowed us to grow, even during the recent pandemic. At iHerb, our purpose is to empower people to enhance their health, happiness, and well-being — that starts with valuing our team members by providing a positive work environment with competitive benefits. Our five shared values unite our team members across the globe and provide a stable foundation. These values speak to who we are, the culture we’re building, and how every single team member contributes to our larger company vision.
iHerb's Shared Values
Focus on the Customer · Empower Our People · Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly · Embrace Diversity & Inclusion · Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well and plan for the financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. Below is a snapshot of the benefits we offer our team members. For a more comprehensive listing, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com.
- Medical Care: Starting in 2021, iHerb covers 100% of the associated cost for medical benefits
- Dental and Vision benefits
- Safe Harbor 401(k) + company match (100% of the first 6% of the employee’s contribution)
- Company-paid Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (for qualifying expenses)
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Education Reimbursement Programs
- Professional Development and Job Training
- Wellness Programs with opportunity to earn up to $300 per year
We strive for innovation, targeted at delivering a customer-centric experience while transforming the online shopping experience. We change direction and define ourselves in the idea that individually we are incredible but united our growth is infinite and paramount to our success. iHerb strives to be the global industry leader!
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.