iHerb Supply Chain Solutions is a high-profile, strategic business unit, with support and interest from all parts of iHerb and top management. We are a highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team building a high growth business. We are entrepreneurial and have a bias for action with a broad mandate to experiment and innovate. This is an opportunity to make a significant impact on the future of the iHerb vision. iHerb SCS is looking for rock star Technical Program Manager to join the team. You will get an opportunity to influence iHerb technical architecture across multiple managers and directors, establish and own a roadmap. This role requires working with across product teams to define strategy and requirements, and lead cross functional development teams from design through delivery. You will be accountable for driving the entire product lifecycle, from product definition through specification, coding, quality assurance and launch to the world. This position involves regular communication with senior management (multiple managers/directors/executives) on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, agile project management and executive presentation skills are essential. The ideal candidate is a creative, demonstrated leader/manager with superior analytical abilities. This opportunity requires excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills. The candidate is not just a policy maker/spokesperson but drives to get the right things done. At the core of the position is delivery. Qualified candidates have experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new features sets as well as analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection and communicating results throughout the organization.
- Oversee the development and delivery of product offerings from conception to deployment
- Be data driven and leverage metrics to identify and to mitigate project risks early
- Be an effective communicator and facilitator to help the cross functional teams stay aligned and focused on successful delivery
- Build strong relationships across functional teams engineering, product management, devops, and customer support to improve overall delivery of program
- Expert in leading teams in both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Establish proper change management and communication strategy for senior leaders and stakeholders
- Establish and track success metrics/KPIs that demonstrate the overall health of a product portfolio
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture
- Understanding of product development
- Experience building processes and release schedules
- Experience with agile project management
- Experience coordinating cross functional software engineering teams
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) preferred
Generally requires 5+ years of relevant work experience in internet-related projects and/or technical product management in a software applications environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Software-Product Management, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
At iHerb we strive for innovation, targeted at delivering a customer-centric experience while transforming the online shopping experience. We change direction and define ourselves in the idea that individually we are incredible but united our growth is infinite and paramount to our success. iHerb strives to be the global industry leader!
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.