We are looking for a Product Manager who is smart, curious, able to think really big and interested in helping us build the strategy for our business. Are you an experienced and motivated Product Manager that can drive growth through the creation of new products and features? If so, we would love to talk to you. This Product Manager role will have ownership and responsibility for delivering large scale initiatives in the short-term as well as building out a longer-term strategy. It will help drive the business growth strategy with a high degree of ownership, and by relentlessly improving the customer experience. This role is inherently cross-functional: you will work closely with leadership, marketing, operations, finance, and logistics teams to develop and grow the business.
- Manage the development and/or enhancement of a product from requirement gathering and document until deployment and delivery
- Communicate effectively with others
- Gather data and metrics to drive projects and measure success
- Create complex schedules using project management software
- Lead a team in deconstruction of a project into a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Carry out project life cycles in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Understand and use change management systems
- Proficient at gathering both internal and external data and turn it into decision making tools
- Trend analysis of products to plan for strategic enhancements based on current usage
- Discuss highly technical issues with software developers and stakeholders
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience or understanding of Business processes for Retail and Wholesale industries desired.
- Experience in leading Business Analysis, Business Process Design and Application Development (SDLC).
- Experience completing Buy vs Build analysis
- Identify market opportunities and complete competitive analysis
- Experience developing product strategy with a strong aptitude for determining optimal market positioning
- Understand customer needs, gather details for initiatives and document supporting business cases
- Experience with managing a moderately complex product portfolio
- Can establish and track KPIs that demonstrate the overall health of a product portfolio
Experience Requirements: Generally requires 4-8 years of experience in Product Management
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required. A degree in Computer Science is highly preferred
Judgment/Reasoning Ability: Able to identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment, poise and diplomacy. Ability to use judgment and reasoning skills, and determine when to escalate issues, as required, in a timely manner.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk and hear. The Team Member is frequently required to sit, walk, climb stairs, use hands and fingers, bend, stoop and reach with hands and arms. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. The Team Member may occasionally lift or move office products and supplies up to 25 pounds. Proper lifting techniques required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The noise in the work environment is usually moderate. Other factors are:
Hectic, fast-paced with multi-level distractions
Professional, yet casual work environment
Office / Warehouse environment
Ability to work extended hours as required
At iHerb we strive for innovation, targeted at delivering a customer-centric experience while transforming the online shopping experience. We change direction and define ourselves in the idea that individually we are incredible but united our growth is infinite and paramount to our success. iHerb strives to be the global industry leader!
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.