We are looking for a Product Manager to participate in the creation of new products and features for our global E-Commerce systems. You’ll be responsible for defining an innovative product strategy and vision for systems that are used by iHerb’s international customer community. The ideal candidate will have a passion for understanding the customer and building products that address complex e-commerce challenges on a global scale while leading and developing a team. You will be responsible for the product roadmap and you make sure it is aligned with business objectives. Together with your team of product owners, you will translate your product roadmap to goals for the individual teams across both web and mobile platforms If you have a proven track record of defining great product roadmaps and working with agile development teams to build world-class customer experiences, this is the role for you!
- Works quickly but may require guidance
- Embraces an agile mindset and keeps a positive outlook when facing opposition or change
- Constantly delivers work with little to no defects, able to pass code review with little to no rework or design
- Able to resolve minor fixes bugs and straight forward projects
- Clearly communicates project status and technical concepts with others. Provides regular updates and estimated time of completion
- Requires direction to complete work
- Capable of managing direct reports
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with client-side web technologies (HTML5, CSS, JS, Ajax);
- Must meet the requirements of a product owner
- Able to complete Buy vs Build analysis
- Identify market opportunities and complete competitive analysis
- Demonstrated capacity for developing product strategy with a strong aptitude for determining optimal market positioning
- Understand customer needs, gather details for initiatives and document supporting business cases
- Capable of managing a moderate product portfolio
- Can establish and track KPIs that demonstrate the overall health of a product portfolio
- Has led the development and launch of new products
- Has a basic understanding of development technologies and distributed web-based systems
- Working knowledge of at least one functional area such as product management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing
Generally, requires 0-4 years of experience as a Product Manager in a related field
Bachelor’s Degree required. A degree in Computer Science is highly preferred
iHerb is a leading global e-commerce retailer with an emphasis on providing an exceptional selection of nutritional and wellness products for the past 25 years. With over 30,000 products shipped to over 180 countries, we provide the best overall value for natural products through an innovative and efficient supply chain process.
Our teams have a strong sense of commitment and pride in their work, which has allowed us to grow, even during the recent pandemic. At iHerb, our purpose is to empower people to enhance their health, happiness, and well-being — that starts with valuing our team members by providing a positive work environment with competitive benefits. Our five shared values unite our team members across the globe and provide a stable foundation. These values speak to who we are, the culture we’re building, and how every single team member contributes to our larger company vision.
iHerb's Shared Values
Focus on the Customer · Empower Our People · Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly · Embrace Diversity & Inclusion · Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well and plan for the financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. Below is a snapshot of the benefits we offer our team members. For a more comprehensive listing, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com.
- Medical Care: Starting in 2021, iHerb covers 100% of the associated cost for medical benefits
- Dental and Vision benefits
- Safe Harbor 401(k) + company match (100% of the first 6% of the employee’s contribution)
- Company-paid Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (for qualifying expenses)
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Education Reimbursement Programs
- Professional Development and Job Training
- Wellness Programs with opportunity to earn up to $300 per year
We strive for innovation, targeted at delivering a customer-centric experience while transforming the online shopping experience. We change direction and define ourselves in the idea that individually we are incredible but united our growth is infinite and paramount to our success. iHerb strives to be the global industry leader!
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.