Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make well-being universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a Sales Strategy & Enablement Project Manager to partner with all our Client Sales (B2B) teams in all regions (Brazil, Latam, US, and Europe) to crack the most important strategic topics for our Client Sales organization.
This person will help Gympass to ensure consistency across its Client Sales teams and run a key role in overcoming the most challenging hurdles this organization faces. The scope consists of a mix of Commercial Strategy definition & execution, Project Management, Processes Mapping & Optimization, and support in training.
- Be the #1 partner of Regional & Local Client Sales leadership;
- Play a key role in the global decision-making process of the Client Sales organization;
- Play a pivotal role in ensuring commercial consistency across all regions & countries
(e.g.: Communication, Training & Onboarding Programs, etc);
- Lead strategic projects, processes mapping/optimization towards commercial effectiveness;
- Be the global focal point for strategic cross-functional projects/initiatives within Gympass;
- Work with data to define priorities and action plans.
WHO YOU ARE
- Relevant experience as a Sales Enablement professional and/or in a Commercial role (seller or account manager) at a management consulting firm, a technology firm, or a comparable;
- Proficient in English is mandatory, and Spanish is an amazing plus;
- Able to credibly and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership across various regions;
- Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations;
- A team player who works collaboratively and effectively across a diverse set of functions, backgrounds, and working styles;
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: For most, this will be a hybrid office structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own individual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass… Follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers and LinkedIn!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.