As a member of our organization, you will be expected to have responsibility for quality inspection and go/no-go decision on electronic components. You are expected to complete inspection process and ensure that proper actions are tasks to screen for part quality/counterfeit/and conformity. You are also expected to exhibit proper use and maintenance use of inspection tools and equipment.
What we can do for you!
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven professionals with decades of QC expertise
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What can you do for us!
- Make go / no-go decision on a product based on results of the incoming inspection. Conducts inspection of inbound devices in conjunction with warehouse receiving the team. Makes counterfeit inspection. Reports results to Quality, Warehouse, and Commodity Managers.
- Detailed inspection of components and identification of non-conformities and potential counterfeit and proper documentation of digital images, microscopy, and other methods and tools as described in the process documentation.
- Learning and disseminating information concerning new methods to identify.
- Proper completion of all inspection processes and the filling of the quality section of the receiver. Send out non-conformances to the CM team.
- Provide support to customers when any quality issues arise; helps to prepare corrective action and follow up on implementation and close out.
- Research on product non-conformities to ensure that they are actual non-conformities and not just lack of knowledge.
- Achieve IDEA ICE-3000 certification and maintaining that certification on an annual basis.
Who we’re looking for!
- At least 3 years of work experience in the Semicon/Electronics with memory chip knowledge and assembly line experience
- Good knowledge of quality systems and QA principles, practices and standards
- A high-energy, smart, and persistent individual, driven to succeed and revolutionize an industry
- Proficient with standard business tools (email, voicemail, MS Office 365, etc.)
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and inputs in a fast-moving environment
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!