Position Summary: This position will be responsible for direct sourcing for our Shenzhen open positions, scheduling phone, video and face-to-face interviews. As we plan to expand the TA team, we are looking for dynamic and self-driven Recruiters who relish the opportunity to talk, negotiate, convince, and influence hiring managers and potential talents. This is a great way to learn corporate recruiting from the ground up.
What we can do for you:
- Give you the basis for a successful career in corporate recruiting
- Opportunity to add value to a global recruiting unit
- Opportunity for growth in a fast-growing, billion-dollar company
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What you can do for us:
- Source, engage and recruit talents in Shenzhen via various platforms
- Build and maintain talents (active and passive) pipeline
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with talents and hiring managers
- Manage recruiter relationships. Work to strengthen ties to key recruiter partners and source and open new recruiters.
- Performs any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Who we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of direct recruiting experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Strong written and verbal communication (Both in English and Mandarin)
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Proficient with standard business tools (email, voicemail, MS Office 365, etc.)
- State of the Art Open Concept Working Environment
- Collaborative and Motivated Team
- Competitive Base Salary and Uncapped Commission
- Great Location; Walking Distance from Train Station
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!