DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
We are looking for passionate Test Developers to join our team. You will work to ensure the quality of critical software algorithms by developing automated tests and test frameworks. As a member of our team, you will be surrounded by cutting-edge technology and senior technologists providing you with the best possible environment to succeed.
How you will make an impact:
- Implementing robust and extensible test automation solutions using software engineering best practices
- Implementing solutions to report on code quality and coverage
- Analyzing and discussing requirements from stakeholders
- Conducting high-class debugging and bug reporting
- Participating in continuous integration strategy with regression testing
- Participating in architectural and design discussions
- Actively engaging with developers and stakeholders to assure reliability, scalability, and the consistent performance of financial trading systems
What DRW Montreal has to offer you:
- Mentorship with experienced software developers, database administrators, and technical project managers
- Continuous learning through paid postgraduate degrees, Dev Lightning talks, online learning support and 1 on 1 language tutoring with Berlitz
- 40 hours of paid volunteer work at the organization of your choice
- Bi-weekly social activities, monthly wellness plan, on-site weekly massages, and games room
- Daily catered meals (breakfast and lunch) with unlimited snacks and beverages
- Competitive salary, matching RRSP, paid company phone, laptop, and work from home set-up
What you bring to the team:
- A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Strong understanding of software test theory, engineering principles and best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Dedicated team player and a passionate problem solver with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with any of these technologies is an asset: TCP, HTTP, Redis, RabbitMQ, ELK, Docker
Find out more about all our perks & benefits here
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.