DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,000 employees around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
We are seeking a Proprietary Risk Trader who is focused on ETFs or Futures to join our Global Delta One team.
The ideal candidate is someone who can combine fundamental analysis, macro news with quantitative pricing and risk management techniques.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Build, execute and risk manage discretionary trading strategies from end-to-end
- Analyse market flows and current themes to generate alpha
- Work with software developers to build and improve tools to capture opportunities and improve execution
- Contribute in desk discussions on risk positioning
- Work closely with market-making teams and quants to improve desk pricing and risk models
- Trade in a semi-systematic style
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working a Trader in ETFs or Futures
- Cross asset knowledge and understanding of market drivers
- Ability to create proprietary models to identify market opportunities
- Understanding of current news drivers and general macro environment
- Strong understanding of European or US markets
- Proficiency in Python
- Profitable track record in trading Equities / Futures
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.