DRW is looking for highly skilled Software Engineers for an Algorithmic Trading Research Group in Tel Aviv. DRW Israel’s office is located in Alon Towers. DRW offers highly competitive compensation packages.
DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 900 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be an integral member of an algorithmic trading team comprised of experienced technologists, quantitative researchers, and traders. Your team will work closely to solve challenging technological problems and contribute to our full tech stack, from hardware and software development to grid computing. You will be surrounded by cutting edge technology, offered training and continuing education opportunities, and given immediate responsibility. We are looking for creative technologists, natural programmers, and disciplined engineers eager to develop new technologies that directly impact our business.
How you will make an impact:
- Work with researchers to implement research studies, simulate trading strategies, and develop algorithms to compete in financial markets.
- Design trading strategy simulation software optimized for distributed computation
- Develop software for large scale data acquisition, storage, accessibility, and visualization
- Work with a team to maintain and extend our existing data analysis infrastructure and toolset
- Guide junior engineers on best practices through mentoring, pair programming, and code reviews
- Create user interfaces for data exploration and post trade analysis
- Accelerate the research lifecycle from strategy prototype to production deployment
- Evaluate new technology and improve our technology stack
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of software development experience in modern C++ and Python
- A strong understanding of object oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- Ability to advise and collaborate with researchers on software engineering tools and practices
- A solid foundation in programming with the ability to think, communicate, and code clearly
- Skills in numerical computing, machine learning, and visual intelligence
- Demonstrated ability to produce algorithmic code in a fast-paced environment