DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
We are currently seeking a Personal Assistant to help aid in productivity with both personal and professional requests for a very busy trading team.
Under minimal supervision, your role will be to help coordinate logistics for a team - in the office and on a personal level. In this role you will be required to support the 3:00 am – 11:00 am shift.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Arrange meals for team including ordering / pick-up and delivery
- Personal errands, purchases and requests
- Arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas
- Prepare and edit presentations, correspondence and communications & research
- Plan team activities
This position is ideal for someone who is:
- Friendly, organized and patient
- Adaptable - enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent - enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance - thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Punctual and dependable - ability to be on time, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Flexible - ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Independent - ability to self-motivate during quiet periods
- Discreet - high degree of confidentiality and discretion, required at all times
- Good communicator with confidence to communicate at all levels
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook Calendar, Excel
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
What DRW Montreal has to offer you:
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers for the past 8 years
- Committed to continuous learning & development
- Industry leading benefits package and perks
- Focused on employee well-being and work-life balance
- Community initiatives, volunteer program and opportunities for giving back
Find out more about all of our perks & benefits here
Keep this statement at the bottom of all Canada job postings:
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.