Cumberland - a DRW Company is the cryptoasset arm of DRW, established in 2014 after early interest in cryptoassets and their underlying technology. Today, Cumberland is a global leader in cryptoassets, uniquely positioned between the traditional financial markets and the cryptoasset ecosystem. From our offices around the world, we provide 24-hour access to a wide array of cryptoassets while helping the crypto ecosystem grow and evolve in a responsible, sustainable way.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join a team of highly talented business development professionals, traders, relationship managers and researchers in our New York office. As part of this team, you will be tasked with enhancing existing counterparty relationships and developing new business opportunities with those counterparties on a global basis. Given the nature of this market, you will also be expected to monitor and understand changes occurring real-time. This is a unique opportunity for someone to leverage their financial markets sales experience in a new way.
What you’ll do:
- Actively manage and cultivate counterparty relationships to develop new business opportunities
- Plan and facilitate in-person meetings with counterparties; travel as necessary
- Respond to counterparty inquiries and act as a main point of contact to counterparties
- Provide proactive market insight to counterparties; attend industry events as a Cumberland representative
- Assist with pricing requests and trade booking activities
- Work directly with traders and cryptoasset researchers to gain market knowledge and expertise
- Generate and present regular business summary reports to senior management
- Cross-sell new and existing services to enhance our counterparty’s overall trading experience
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of institutional sales or brokerage experience working with financial markets participants
- OTC sales/brokerage experience (credit, FX, interest rates) highly preferred
- Data-driven approach to decision making and priority setting
- Ability to speak, read and write in other languages is a big plus
- Proven ability to work effectively in fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Strong knowledge of institutional sales workflow and processes
- High sense of urgency, self-motivation and entrepreneurship
- Strong organizational and project management skills and an ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Initiative and proven experience independently driving projects to completion
- Prior experience in cryptoassets not required; an interest in cryptoassets markets is a plus
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.