DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
Our Database Engineering team designs, implements, manages and support the databases, data storage and third-party systems that provide the information needed by people to make decisions. We work with a host of different database platforms, hardware configurations and systems to help make this happen.
As a Financial Systems Administrator, you will get the chance to use your Dynamics GP skills in a complex Dynamics GP environment, working with multiple companies and currencies. You will work to integrate GP data into other systems and integrate other systems with GP. There will also be the opportunity to work with other third-party systems as well as support our accounting team with their use of GP.
You’ll be right at home if you are:
- A Dynamics GP professional with experience deploying and supporting GP software and 3rd party add-ons
- Looking to expand your understanding of GP and your GP skills
- Familiar with working in a multi-company and multi-currency GP environment
- Looking to work on the implementation of cryptocurrencies within GP
- Really enjoy solving complex technical problems when others would have long ago waved a white flag
- Have a proven tool belt that encompasses many of the following areas: Microsoft SQL Server, Dynamics Management Reporter, Scribe, SmartConnect, Integration Manager
- Passionate about high quality work and relentlessly pursue continuous improvement
- Good with people and able to explain complex problems in a non-“techie” way for others to understand, both writing and verbal
- Actively pursuing personal and professional growth by learning new things
- Looking to work with a variety of teams and users.
What you’ll be working on:
- Automation, automation, automation (we like to automate)
- Evolving and further developing our GP environment
- Resolving end-user issues with Dynamics GP and related tools
- Improving our support tools and processes to enhance our monitoring and automation efforts
- Participating in many of the team’s projects, such as upgrades and new application rollouts
- Testing out new tech and exploring innovative ideas to enhance our employees' use of technology
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.