DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1200 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
We are currently looking for a talented Senior Accountant to join our Accounting & Finance team in our London office.
- Perform daily General Ledger functions such as cash and trading account reconciliation and income and expense accruals
- Analyze detailed trade information and reconcile data between internal trade systems and external statements.
- Lead month-end close process over several legal entities
- Monthly and annual preparation of financial statements in accordance with GAAP
- Assist in annual financial audits – prepare year end work papers
- Project manage projects as needed
- Create ad-hoc reports as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required; ACCA/CIMA preferred
- 3-7 years of public or corporate accounting experience
- Previous experience working in trading firms, hedge funds, or other similar asset management firms required
- Must have strong experience creating reports in Excel
- Previous experience working with Great Plains preferred
- Must have strong knowledge of GAAP
- Must be very detail oriented
- Must be able to prioritize, multi-task and be flexible to handle changing priorities
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.