Cumberland - a DRW Company, is the cryptoasset arm of DRW, established in 2014 after pursuing an early interest in cryptoassets and their underlying technologies. Today, Cumberland is a global leader in cryptoassets, uniquely positioned between the traditional financial markets and the cryptoasset ecosystem. From our offices in Chicago, London and Singapore, Cumberland provides 24-hour access to a wide array of cryptoassets while helping the crypto ecosystem evolve in a responsible, sustainable way.
We are currently seeking a Relationship Manager to support our e-Crypto trading activity from our London office.
- Act as Cumberland’s e-Crypto product specialist – electronic trading of Crypto over API and our single dealer trading platform, Marea
- Actively manage and cultivate Cumberland’s e-Crypto trading relationships
- Assist current and prospective counterparties in designing the optimal integration solution to Cumberland’s electronic trading system
- Act as the point-person to troubleshoot issues with counterparty connectivity and drive the e-Crypto front-line support function
- Design and manage analytics tools for electronic trading flow and proactively prescribe system requirements to optimize the flow
- Design systematic counterparty reporting tools and present those findings internally and externally
- Proactively collaborate with traders and developers to insure a top-grade e-Crypto offering
- Seek out and source new e-Crypto counterparty relationships
- Plan and facilitate in-person meetings with counterparties; travel as necessary
- Cross-sell new and existing services both within Crypto ecosystem and in other areas of the firm, to enhance our counterparty’s overall trading experience
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of institutional sales or brokerage experience in electronic/algorithmic trading;
- 2+ years of experience in direct counterparty interaction and relationship management;
- Strong technical understanding of electronic connectivity options (FIX and WebSocket);
- An in-depth understanding of and ability to effectively communicate how institutional-grade electronic trading systems are designed and function
- Experience with designing analysis/reporting tools for electronic trading
- High sense of urgency, self-motivation and entrepreneurship
- Proven team-player with ability to work effectively in fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Data-driven approach to decision making and priority setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Well organized and ability to multitask
- Initiative and proven experience independently driving projects to completion
- Fluency in English required; ability to speak, read and write in other languages is a big plus
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.