Our formula for success is to hire exceptional people, encourage their ideas and reward their results.
As a Software Developer on a shared services team in our Singapore office, you will solve challenging business problems while collaborating with experienced traders and researchers to design the right tools and solutions for the job. Your career path could include deployment to such teams as research infrastructure, compliance, risk management, trading infrastructure, or development services. You will have vast exposure to multiple teams within DRW and be given immediate responsibility to make an impact from day one. You will be surrounded by cutting-edge technology and senior technologists to provide you the best possible environment to succeed on our team. We do not require familiarity with or prior experience in financial markets for this role. We will give you the training you need to be successful.
How you will make an impact…
- Design, develop and test proprietary software. Examples include:
- Trading strategy simulation software optimized for distributed computation
- Large scale data acquisition, storage, accessibility, and visualization
- Real time trade management and risk analysis
- Identify innovative solutions to complex problems and advocate for their implementation to your team by communicating your ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Collaborate with other software developers, quantitative traders and researchers as well as business analysts in cross-functional team environments
- Be mentored by industry leaders on close-knit teams
You will be right at home if you have…
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics or any related technical discipline graduating between December 2020 and June 2021
- Excellent software development skills in any of the following languages: Python, Java, C++, C#, or C
- Exposure to network programming (TCP/IP), multi‐threaded applications, computational intelligence, real‐time programming, or GUI programming
- A strong understanding of in object oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- A passion for computer programming and a deep curiosity to learn and absorb new technologies quickly
- Strong communication skills to advocate your ideas in a clear and concise manner to the team
DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets, and venture capital. With over 1,000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus, and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity, and thoughtful collaboration.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.