DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
DRW is looking for a Project Manager to support our technology initiatives and become part of our dynamic organization. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned project management professional that has experience working with cutting edge technologies and project management techniques. This role will allow you to manage new projects from conception to delivery and be an integral part of building extremely high quality trading environments.
What you will do:
- Manage and facilitate full life cycle projects
- Create and maintain project plans and documentation
- Facilitate standup, planning and retrospective meetings
- Work with internal departments and external vendors to obtain approvals and negotiate service agreements
- Coach IT Services professionals in how to best apply project management methodologies to their organization
- Maintain relationships with key trading business units and software development teams on all aspects of implementing new technology infrastructure
- Report on project progress and risks to management
What you will need:
- 5+ years experience leading teams and/or managing large and complex IT infrastructure projects
- Previous experience in the trading/capital markets industry highly preferred
- Previous experience working with networking technology and hardware; strong knowledge of networking and data center concepts and terminology
- Strong initiative; proven track record of taking ownership of projects through successful completion
- Experience leading team meetings, assigning action items and tasks, and managing overall project tracking
- Strong business acumen and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Familiarity with PMI Body of Knowledge desired; PMP certification a plus
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Excellent organizational skills; strong attention to detail
- Previous experience working in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Bachelor's degree required
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.