DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
- Schedule: 7:30am – 3:30pm
- Working effectively with Food & Facilities team, and complying with company procedures and food safety policies.
- Preparing food stations with required ingredients and equipment, and keeping stations sanitary and organized throughout shift.
- Cutting, washing, and preparing various food items.
- Overseeing food levels and restocking items in a timely manner.
- Prep breakfast, lunch and salad bar daily.
- General cleanliness and upkeep of our kitchens and service stations.
- Coordinating incoming deliveries.
- Ordering coffee, tea, and beverage orders.
- Making sure kitchen equipment is in good functioning order.
- Physical lifting and must be comfortable working on their feet.
- High School Diploma or higher education required.
- 2+ year working in the food and beverage industry.
- Good understanding of food preparation fundamentals.
- Proficient knife-handling skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English/French.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.