DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As an HR Talent Acquisition and Development Specialist, you’ll help manage full life cycle university recruitment processes including: screening STEM applicants for basic Math and Technical skill, developing position descriptions, creating and managing job postings, reviewing resumes, managing interview process and candidate communication, structuring and extending offers of employment, and overseeing background check processes and other on-boarding activities. On the Talent Development side, you’ll contribute to the design and development of trading and quantitative researcher career paths by curating best-in-class Math and Trading learning content, and partnering with Trading leaders to craft in-house training and assessments.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Join a forward-thinking team with significant focus on building bench strength by broadening our global reach for STEM university talent
- Identify and implement creative, impactful and cost-effective ideas for reaching university students and making an impact on campuses across the globe
- Organize events and represent DRW on campus to ensure that we are constantly marketing opportunities in a robust and effective manner
- Partner with internal stakeholders to create and execute the appropriate interviewing, offer generating and closing strategies
- Track all interview and candidate activity and configure jobs and interview processes in our applicant tracking system
- Partner with internal stakeholders to curate external trading and quantitative research learning content (with an emphasis on advance math and data science subjects)
- Manage the design and development of in-house technical trading and research training
You will be right at home if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (minimum) from a top 25 STEM-focused university; advanced degree preferred
- Are willing to travel extensively to core schools during peak university recruiting cycles
- Have excellent organization skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Have a strong initiative and sense of urgency, as well as proven experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Have a strong customer support orientation
- Are a tenacious problems solver who can effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Take a flexible approach and are willing to constantly adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy interacting with people and building relationships
- Are proficient in MS Outlook, Word & Excel, as well as other web-based systems (previous ATS experience a plus)
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.