DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 900 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
Seeking a dynamic Personal Assistant to help aid in productivity with both personal and professional requests for 6 senior members of a very busy trading team.
Under minimal supervision, your role will be to help coordinate logistics for a team - in the office and on a personal level.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Arrange meals for team including ordering / pick-up and delivery
- Personal errands, purchases and requests
- Arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas
This position is ideal for someone who is:
- Friendly, organized and patient
- Adaptable - enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent - enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance - thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Punctual and dependable - ability to be on time, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Flexible - ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Independent - ability to self-motivate during quiet periods
- Discreet - high degree of confidentiality and discretion, required at all times
- Good communicator with confidence to communicate at all levels
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook Calendar, Excel
- Must be able to communicate well in English
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License