- Create and implement an integrated marketing campaign for the entire exhibition including exhibitor, conference and visitor campaign
- Must be able to work independently with catch-ups fortnightly
- Forecast and monitor entire budget, marketing time-line and media plan
- Develop marketing plan for exhibitor lead generation and engage with them to participate in marketing the event
- Use the full marketing mix to promote the exhibition and conferences in accordance with the marketing strategy from utilizing below and above the line mediums including email, PR, social media, online advertising, trade and daily advertising, website, radio, search engine
- Manage the clean, verification and build of the show database
- Negotiate barter details with appropriate media partners and associations
- Ensure show websites are fully up to date with latest information. Manage the integration of any third party modules (e.g. floor planner, show APP, etc.) between suppliers.
- Coordinate the design, production and mail of all marketing collateral, including sale brochures, conference brochures, visitor tickets, post-cards, top line report, post-show report, print advertisements, web banners/emails, etc.
Minimum Qualification & Experience
• 2+ years in mid manager level marketing in events marketing.
• Practice good time management
• Be trustworthy, professional and reliable
• Demonstrate good team work with co-workers/peers