The Experience team defines how our customers, riders, restaurants and employees interact with Deliveroo’s products. Based in London, our team has a global impact, with our work reaching customers in Singapore, riders in Amsterdam and restaurant kitchens in Paris.
As a Product Content Strategist, you’ll be accountable for the communication in our products. From your very first explorations through to implementation, you’ll drive all stages of the content design process.
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with your team and other content designers in defining, writing, testing, iterating and localising product features across web and mobile platforms
- Contributing to content design documentation and processes, from content standards to a consistent voice and tone
- Helping to create a seamless, human-centred experience for our users
- Contributing to your team’s strategy and vision
- Being an advocate for content design both inside and outside Deliveroo
- Supporting initiatives that make the Experience team at Deliveroo better
We value intellectual humility, an eagerness to learn, and the ability to move quickly while being pragmatic about your decisions. But above all else, we're looking for unique personalities with varied backgrounds that add something new to our team.
Aside from this, we're looking for:
- Experience designing content for products (this isn’t a marketing role)
- Experience working with other disciplines in product development
- A range of skills covering the content design process end to end: from defining user journeys to writing and testing content, to preparing it for localisation
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food delivered, fast. But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead.
We want to be the definitive food company – the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.