We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Strategic Escalations Manager.
Reporting to the VP Product Experience, the Product Experience Management team is a highly specialised team who manages and drives the overall resolution of highly visible, global and strategic customer situations, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
As a Strategic Escalations Manager in the Product Team, you will act as the interface between strategic customers, our product and engineering team and key stakeholders across the organisation, shaping the future of Celonis’ products.
Do you possess an outstanding blend of business and technical savvy, critical thinking, and tactical execution? Are you a hands-on leader? Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Read on!
The work you’ll do:
- Work internally with R&D, Services, Sales and Support, as well as externally with customers to coordinate and drive the resolution of critical technical issues or push strategic projects to great outcomes.
- Serve as the central point of contact for global teams on complex issues or incidents.
- Take ownership, set expectations, and drive resolution to meet customer expectations.
- Communicate status updates internally and externally up to the Executive level.
- Inspire trust and confidence in Celonis EMS when communicating with customers.
- Prioritize issues and provide detailed updates to customers’ account teams.
- Track and analyze trends of escalated issues, highlighting and accounting for areas of risk including those in the Problem Management cycle.
- Actively review root cause of escalations and work with appropriate teams to ensure continuous improvements of products and services.
The qualifications you need:
- 3+ years in customer facing roles dealing with escalations and complex issue handling
- Experience dealing with large scale, technologically complex accounts which are constantly challenging the product capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience in qualifying and prioritizing incoming requests from high priority clients, stakeholders and business leaders
- In-depth technical skills from experience working in Support, Product or Engineering departments.
- Experience working on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrable good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Experience growing your skills and practical knowledge by routinely working with experts in the field and outside of the immediate team/area/segment.
- In depth knowledge of technical trends within Big Data and Cloud Computing (e.g. knowledge of network topologies and devices, database concepts and SQL, multi-tenancy)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.