We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior UX Architect.
In the UI/UX team, we are working at the intersection of product design, business, and engineering to deliver usable and valuable solutions to our global customers.
As a UX Architect, you focus on the structure and flow of the Celonis Execution Apps (e.g. Finance or Supply chain).
The work you’ll do
- You partner with business experts and product managers to understand how the end-user interacts with the apps, and then develop the structure, layouts, and flows to make their daily work easier and more successful.
- By using your UX skills in wireframing and prototyping, user research and user testing, organizing information and layout, as well as for analytics and metrics, you will drive innovation and explore new ways of how to solve problems for our end users and their businesses.
The qualifications you need:
- University degree in Human-Computer-Interaction (HCI), Information Design, Engineering, Psychology, or similar
- 2-5 years proven experience in designing software products (e.g. B2B or SaaS)
- You can prototype your ideas
- You can efficiently gather needs and validate concepts with customers
- Experienced in data visualization, dashboard design, and information architecture
- You have outstanding communication skills & you are fluent in English
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued, and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany, and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.