Pre-IPO opportunity - The time is now to join Celonis, one of the fastest growing tech companies worldwide!
Join the Celonis Global Center of Excellence and help us create the next defining category of enterprise software!
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that trapped inside every company is execution capacity waiting to be unlocked. Join us as the NA Onboarding & Skill-Up Leader for Solution Engineering.
As the On-Boarding & Skill-Up Leader you will have a global impact across the organization. Within our Solution Engineering (SE) Global Center of Excellence in Raleigh, you will create and lead the execution of our SE Enablement practice, gaining a deep understanding of our technology, the Celonis Execution Management System, and lead the strategy to move our organization to the next level.
Reporting to the North America Center of Excellence Leader, you’ll identify and standardize global best practices while simultaneously working with Product Management, Global Enablement Orgs, and other stakeholders to put best practices into action.
The work you’ll do:
- Create a World Class Solution Engineering on-boarding experience
- Lead the development of new enablement solutions and assets for the global Solution Engineering Team
- Work side by side with Global Solution Engineering Leaders to promote laser sharp execution in pursuit of the Celonis V2MOM
- Engage corporate stakeholders to guarantee new joiners are ready to execute flawless demos and are educated on how the Celonis Execution Management System solves our customers’ challenges
- Ensure the CoE is delivering high-quality services to the global Go-To-Market Organization
The qualifications you have:
- A combination of hard and soft skills (an understanding of data sciences and interpersonal skills)
- Previous experience creating and streamlining global strategies
- Curiosity about data and a desire to unveil what data science can do to improve businesses globally
- Ability to think analytically, work in a structured manner, and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortability working with various stakeholders (internal and external)
- Interest in opportunities to think outside the box and a wish to continuously broaden your knowledge despite steep learning curves
- Fluency in English (all other languages are a bonus!)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Attractive compensation and benefits packages (equitable pay, stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, virtual events, and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, Women in COE, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.